Originating in Florence, Marvis has revolutionized the concept of toothpaste giving it a multi-faceted, modern interpretation, and a contemporary appeal. Marvis transforms the daily ritual of toothbrushing into an enjoyable sensory experience. The breakthrough collection boasts 7 masterpieces of taste: real, original temptations that conquer at the first sampling. Original aromatic mixtures provide new, exquisite sensations that transform a simple daily gesture into a moment of pure pleasure..
Made in Italy
(A) Classic Strong Mint
- features an invigorating, fresh peppermint taste that is especially recommended for smokers
(B) Aquatic Mint
- features a sweet, cool touch of mint with the freshness of the sea
(C) Whitening Mint
- whitens and brightens teeth. Features the sharp taste of cool mint for lasting freshness
(D) Jasmine Mint
- blends sweet, fragrant jasmine with the cool freshness of mint
(E) Cinnamon Mint
- an original aroma that captivates at the first taste
(F) Amarelli Licorice
- combines the clean, seductive flavour of licorice with the freshness of mint. Created in collaboration with Amarelli, makers of the "best licorice in the world" since 1731
(G) Ginger Mint
- features a warm, fresh note added to mint to create a subtly spicy effect
Glycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aqua, Silica, Aroma (Flavour), Cellulose Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Hydroxycitronellal, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol.
Use only a pea sized amount of toothpaste on toothbrush. Gently brush the teeth and gum. Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children.
If unusual situation occurs after use, please stop using and consult physician immediately.
If there is injury in the mouth cavity, please avoid using before it is recovered.
If the product contacts with eyes, do not rub. Rinse well with clean water for at least 15 minutes. If unusual situation occurs, consult ophthalmologist immediately.
If the product stains on clothing, rinse well with clean water immediately.
This product does not stain or blacken the teeth.