Canmake Japan Powder Highlight Brush with Brush Pouch
No special skills needed! Boosts translucence with a single sweep over the target area!
Creates a sophisticated luster that melts into your skin. Just what you've been waiting for - a proper highlighter brush that's outstandingly versatile!
1. No complicated blending techniques required! A single sweep over the target area creates a perfect luster that seems to melt into your skin
2. Uses captivatingly smooth, tapered nylon bristles - so gentle, you'll want to keep stroking them.
3. Dense bristles with just the right amount of flexibility and an exquisite feeling against the skin creates silky-soft skin as smooth as if it had been burnished.
4. Wide brush fits perfectly against your skin, ensuring a speedy finish on mornings when you're in a rush, or when you need to touch-up your make-up fast! Ensures perfectly even coverage.
5. Compact size makes it convenient to use at home or keep in your make-up pouch
6. Comes with a nylon case, to keep your make-up pouch clean
7. Totally versatile, you can use it with all types of foundation, whether BB, liquid, emulsion, cream, or powder
How to Use
Hold the brush like a pencil to use it. ① Pick up a generous amount of the foundation with the brush, then tap against the back of your hand to remove the excess. ② Just sweep once over the area you want to highlight, according to the impression you want to achieve!
♥ For a well-balanced luster! Using the tip of the brush, sweep once over the bridge of your nose. Use the broad edge to sweep once over your forehead ♥ (T-zone) Finally, add a light dab to the highest points of your cheeks! ★ The secret to cheeks that have the perfect balance of luster is keeping the line of highlighter on the bridge of your nose nice and thin!
♥ For a meltingly pearl-like luster! Use the broad edge to sweep once over your C-zone (downwards from beside your eyes). Instantly brightens your cheeks with a luster that melts into your bare skin!
♥ Concentrated luster to make hearts skip a beat ♥ Use the short edge to highlight the corners of your mouth, the center of your lips, and the brow bone under your eyebrows. Make hearts skip a beat with a look that's a little different from usual ♥
Subscribe for the Latest News
Enter your email address for stock alerts, discounts, promotions and more!